The latest 2015 Hyundai Sonata vehicles are tuned for a comfortable highway ride and modest handling. If you are a sport driver and are looking for more chassis control, we have your solution. Bolt on our new Progress Rear Anti-sway bar upgrade. This bolt-on suspension component will minimize the uncomfortable body 'lean' experienced during aggressive driving, and reduces the understeer or 'plowing' during hard cornering. The new two-hole adjustable sway bar design replaces the OEM unit with a larger diameter 22mm alloy steel sway bar, with new mounting brackets and polyurethane bushings. The replacement poly bushings are firmer than the OEM rubber units, so the new bar responds faster to cornering inputs. The new Progress sway bar will also improve tracking and highway 'wander' as well. The kit is complete, including synthetic chassis grease & installation instructions.
- Precision-bent 22mm alloy steel sway bar
- Two-hole adjustable bar rate settings
- New bushing brackets for durability
- Polyurethane bushings for instant roll response
- Metallic gray powder coating finish.
- Includes synthetic bushing grease
- In stock and shipping now!
- #62.1330 Rear sway bar for 2015 Sonata
- $170.00 (web price)